When it comes to the end of Summer, everyone
has different things that come to mind. According
to Ethan, it means the days are getting shorter, and
the nights are getting longer. True, but not what I
would have thought. And Cody, it means you can't
go outside and play any more. Even though his
favorite season is Winter, because he loves to go
outside and play in the snow!! Crazy boys!
I love Summer, and can't believe it is over, but
all good things have to come to an end. Next year
will be even better!!

Playing with cousins in the pool.

Ethan, and the mask he has to wear, even though
it is constantly falling off!

Cody learning to dive.

It doesn't look like it this picture, but Jaxson
loves the water!!
has different things that come to mind. According
to Ethan, it means the days are getting shorter, and
the nights are getting longer. True, but not what I
would have thought. And Cody, it means you can't
go outside and play any more. Even though his
favorite season is Winter, because he loves to go
outside and play in the snow!! Crazy boys!
I love Summer, and can't believe it is over, but
all good things have to come to an end. Next year
will be even better!!
Playing with cousins in the pool.
Ethan, and the mask he has to wear, even though
it is constantly falling off!
Cody learning to dive.
It doesn't look like it this picture, but Jaxson
loves the water!!



No comments:
Post a Comment